Time: 11:00 - 11:45
Content is king but creating an immersive interactive user experience is key. What are the next-generation tools that journalists will use to develop their omnichannel storytelling? Which tools can help you generate, process, and distribute content anywhere and anytime?
During this session, you'll meet these forward-thinking startups and scaleups with solutions for innovative content production in the newsroom:
- Contribly - A suite of smart digital tools and strategies for community building and harnessing the power of active, engaged audiences and first-party data
- Television.AI - Video editing on autopilot. Turn your news story effortlessly into a video
- Reeler - Boost engagement with user-generated content. Reeler lets brands employ the power of UGC at scale – to build trust, boost engagement, and drive sales
- Socialbeat - A set of tech solutions and services that leverage big data and AI to support journalists and creators from production to distribution of digital content
- Scriptix - A full-service speech recognition provider featuring an ecosystem of (custom) speech-to-text models and additional services aimed at enabling everybody to turn spoken word into text
Not only will they present their current solutions, but they will also give you an insight into what they aim to develop next, giving you a peek into the future of the media landscape. At the end of the session, there will be time for you to mingle with the speakers and other participants while grabbing something to eat.
Check out the other similar STADIEM events at Future Week on 7 June to get a thorough insight into what's happening on the European media scaleup scene!
The startups and scaleups presenting at this event are all selected for the Match phase of the STADIEM (Startup Driven Innovation in European Media) program. A piloting and acceleration program, that brings together startups, scaleups, investors, and media organizations to foster the development of Next Generation Media solutions. STADIEM project is funded by the EU's Horizon 2020 program.
This event is a part of the Media City Bergen Future Week, a media and mediatech festival consisting of a number of research seminars, conferences, workshops, breakfast meetings, popup talks, entertainment, demos, presentations, debates, talks, and discussions. Save the dates 7 - 10 June, for Future Week 22, a week of inspiring events in Bergen, Oslo, and Stavanger.
If you are interested in more events like this, you can sign up for our newsletter here.